Monday, April 8, 2013

Transferred!

Well, I'm on to another area!
Here's my new address:

78 N Aqua Crossing Apt. 11
Fayetteville, AR
72701



It's sad I've got to leave this area...Oh well, on to bigger adventures I guess...my new companion is Elder Archibald. I am just going a little ways over. Fayetteville is where University of Arkansas is located.

That was an incredible conference. Some of my favorite talks included Elder Bednar's, Elder Hales', Elder Perry's, and Elder Holland's. So powerful, the spirit is overwhelming when they speak. I am going to like every session I can when I'm home. I can't believe I have been to one before! General Conference goes so fast...I wish it were longer.

I am so grateful to know the truth and to be in the church that has true and living prophets that receive revelations on our behalf and warn us of the dangers the adversary is cookin' up for us. What a privilege it is for me to be a servant of the lord at this historic time where there are more missionaries than ever. I'm so grateful to live at this on the Earth. We thank the Oh God, for a Prophet! I can't say it enough!

I don't have a lot of time sorry,
I'll talk about conference next week I've got a lot of packing and goodbye-ing to do... :(
Love,
Elder Blackburn

No comments:

Post a Comment